Friday, November 16, 2007

Spm's A B*tch

" Its Time to Get Down And Dirty ! "



Spm's A Biatch with a capital B ! im at the half way point of my exams and Im trying my best to be as optimistic as possible but it seems to be more of a glass half empty than anything . Im done with 5 out of 10 papers . In which , 4 out of those 5 are Art Subs . Meaning Its down to my Science Subs now . With the 2-3 day long breaks between papers, it seems like its taking forever. And i just want it to end .

I have to say the preSpm pressure that everyone seemed to build up before the exam actually goes right away the day the exam starts.Everyone seems to be more laid back and relaxed considering whats at stake here.I think it applies to anything , whether its a race or an exam .. when your at the half way point, the best and probably the only motivation you have is the finish line . The thought of it all ending soon is quite comforting and inspiring.It overcomes all the pressure and stress of the moment . At this point its do or die . Ive already gotten myself so far so im gonna give it my best and go balls out ! I dont want to have this feeling of regret knowing that i did not try my best to linger on haunting me when its all over !

So Spm if your reading this you can kiss my yellow asian ass ! Cause I WILL overcome you !(my therapist told me to say that ) Hell yeah ! Bring In ON !


PS: Its down to the nitty gritty peeps so wish me luck !


Peace Out , Play Safe !




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey david! all the best in spm!

Gituen said...

thanks !