Monday, November 5, 2007

Double Trouble

" Mary Kate And Ashley Are So Not Hot "
Michelle Kuek


*clears throat* I OBJECT ! . I remember very distinctively a conversation i had with my friend Michelle on the ever popular Olsen Twins . Michelle insisted that they were no where near hot as quoted above as I insisted they were hot as hell ! Michelle being the ruthless woman/girl she is (See Michelle I Even Complimented You) insisted on asking around in school to see which of ur statements people agreed with.Amazingly ! the majority of people we asked agreed with Michelle.In my defence the ratio of guys to girls asked were like 1 : 3 .In her defence the ratio of people who agreed with her to those who agreed with me were like 5 : 1 out of six people we asked meaning only one person agreed to with my statement whom was surprisingly a girl ! I don't know whether its the whole guy/girl point of view thing but I'm ready to whole heartedly defend my case ! even though , no , i don't think Ive every watched any of their movies ( but I'm sure i own some , well at least i think my sister does ) and no , Ive never seen full house or the other sitcom they were on . But hell , them from being hotties. Common i cant be the only one , can i ? Besides their fan base of really old pedophiles and preteens from their teen years . I cant be the only one . Someone back me up here .


Dear Michelle,


Since I have nothing better to do . And was left utterly speechless after our little debate ! I'm challenging your thought/statement by pointing out why exactly i think the way i do towards the two innocent munchkins turned full grown and i mean Full Grown women !



Reasons I think Mary Kate And Ashley are Hot :


  • They own a multi billion dollar empire ( probably reason enough for some ) but there's more
  • Their Hot and Classy
  • Both collage grads with a degree in something or another . Nothing is sexier than a woman with brains i must add .

  • They were America's most wealthiest teens . i did say were

  • They are since the year 2004 or was it 2003 Very much legal !

  • If those weren't reasons enough to support my case , there's more !

  • There's 2 of them , so do the math . If you cant ill break it down for you , 1+1 = 2 , 1 x 2 = 2 .. in other words double everything

  • Double The Fun !

  • Double The Hot Factor

  • Not to mention Double the Size of their .......... Bank account !

  • And Twice the amount of some unmentionables

  • Phew ! i could go on all day but I'm sure that my other points aren't so much convincing !


So i really hope that i was convincing enough ! so if you are or are not convinced please vote in the poll I've put up !

Btw , i may agree with Michelle on the point she made on the way they dress .I get the whole 'boho-chic' style thing their trying to pull off but maybe they shouldnt go to overboard with it. I mean seriously wear clothes ure size . I get the whole " leave it to the imagination thing " but , cut a boy some slack here ! to think with all that cash they have they should seriously invest in a tank top !

Peace Out , Play Safe !


9 comments:

ChelleY said...

Nyahaha... I didn't see you mention anything bout how they look.. Being rich doesn't make you hot (Is Donald Trump hot? I don't think so) And yes, they really SHOULD start wearing clothes their own size. Har har..

Gituen said...

i think donald trump is hot . Hot combover . Plus he pays people to say tell him his hot . Its all about green !

dyana said...

well.. im half2 on this one..
mary kate is soo blehh..
but ashley is hot :D

Gituen said...

which one was aneroxic again ?

Gituen said...

Comment I Left On Michelles Blog -you had to choose the only picture of her wearing a curtian ? seriously . clothes aside lets talk abt them naked then .. see they are hot .lol..Its Boho Chic chelle ... and wearing flip flops with a dress is a trend i think .. shit ! im watching to much E! . how can i even know this . !

ChelleY said...

Dammit! I am losing! Grr... WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY ARE NOT HOT?!?!?! Please, Donald Trump is far from hot. He's old and fat Dave. Yes. And the reason why he has a young and pretty girlfriend (or is it wife? I forgot) is because he is rich.

Gituen said...

haha.. your a sore looser .. looser !

Anonymous said...

they're hot...:P

ChelleY said...

I'm catching upppp! Har har