Monday, September 17, 2007

Artsy Fartsy



"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle


The term "Artsy Fartsy" refers to a person who likes art and farts allot.wait or was it farts allot like its an art.No seriously, the term is usually given to people who look at things differently from others you know the creative type.As for why im mentioning the term.Ive been told , wait i know i have well a creative side.As for if im future lets say Picasso material HELL NO ! .



To me its more towards self expression crap.Yeah there are many ways of self expression and this is one of the ways i do express my self.yeah,and if your thinking i sit in an open field paint brush in hand with wind on my face painting all the little purdy flowers and little birdies , youve got the wrong idea.i do more of a napoleon dynamite thing, well almost.just simple sketches in a little note book of mine done mostly during classes.

And this is a good piece of information , that little note book i draw in i named ' my little book of horrors '(corny i know) hence the name of my blog.To me everyone has thier own little way of expressing themselves.And when it comes to expressing myself im against censorship of any sort.Unless well your britney spears and you express your self by going commando and showing just well more than we ask for then yeah , please do yourself a favour and buy some panties or hide or something i dunno , ok lets act like i didnt say that,lasting i want is tht chris "leave britney alone"crocker dude coming after me.





Ok where was i,right censorship.I believe when it comes to expressing yourself.why not go all out.its not like your doing it for the world to see.Peoples reactions to my drawings (and i do expect people to react this way) are,'Dude you have serious issues','thats just not right'..i do respect everyones opinion well i would think tht to if i were them.And btw the saying dont judge the book by its cover and its all abt the insides doesn't exactally translate here..


So basically, ive decided to put my drawings up ( mind the low quality ) and im just putting some up at the moment , the more ' Safe ' ones. And again im no Picasso and ive never been taught to draw before so this is all me .














1 comment:

basikal said...

wow david..your drawings, I LIKE!.. how come u nvr show them to me!..neways,have u checked the banksy dude i told you bout..check him on u tube..dont just watch chris crocker! or go to his wesite,www.banksy.co.uk ..its AMAZING!