Saturday, September 15, 2007

Midnight Fridge Raid

" when your bored you'll just take every small thing that happends and make a big deal out of it "

11:30pm



so im doing my daily late night fridge raid,which according to oprah isnt a good idea ( oh btw , love your show oprah*cough*).grabbing a piece of chocolate with my left hand.and milk with my right ( and yes mom i did drink the milk straight from the cart ) . Then, right there in front of was the solution to my late night raid ( well for today tht is ) . a box of cold KFC . Which im guessing is one day old and was supposed to be yesterdays lunch.well i dont know about you but cold KFC to me taste way better.Happy with my discovery open the box up and start eating the chicken up like some food deprived child in well whatever country which suffers frm poverty (not wanting to be precise because i knw most of well everyone associates food deprived kids with africa and i think thts unfair on their part 'learnt this watching jameka and evil dicks brawl on big brother 8') so anyways then suddenly when i opened the container tht was supposed to contain the mashed potatoes and found it empty (well there was abit of gravy in it) i found myself faced with well nothing much actually but i was tryna figure out where the heck did they go ? i mean seeing tht im the only one out of three siblings which is still staying with my family.and it cant possibly be my grandma.or my parents for tht sake cause they know i have this lil'OCD thing on ppl touching my food.



So i was bothered with theories on wht happened to my mashed potatoes tht night.but nothing seemed to add up.Does KFC's mashed potatoes just dissolve after awhile.did KFC try to rip me off.And the list goes on.But one things for sure atleast it kept me occupied.







So who ever wants to test it out see if your KFC mashed potatoes does disappear in your fridge after a day...




PS : neither am i so im expecting you not to take wht i said seriously ! and yes mind my spelling .




4 comments:

Ding said...

zz why like no meaning.
You blog quite sad

Gituen said...

told you not to take it seriously..jeeez

JanJan said...

hey.. like tht post.. yeah!! i do find that my food goes missing in the night. my theory is that either my cousins ate it or that i woke up in the middle of the nite, ate it and just don't remember.. ahhaa.. :p

Gituen said...

thanks !