Friday, September 14, 2007

Invasion Of The Brain Suckers

its a fact tht the best blog material just come to me really late at night , infact its 130 in the morning.yeah well.so,my sis is of to some boarding school for the arts and wht do i do,wht i do best ofcorse spent the last few days with her lazing around watching dvds.Its actually our form of brother sister bonding.buying movies then during and after expressing our regret on wasting wht ever time and money we did on it ( if it does turn out to be crapy).
So the movies tht we got to watch : the much talked about Disturbia starring shia lebouf.Vacancy starring kate beckinsale & luke wilson.And Number 23 by jim carrey.
So this is wht i taught.firstly disturbia,yes its a dumb movie.yes its predictable as hell.but hey it sure was fun to watch.In my opinion there are 2 kinds of good movies.A movie thts just makes u think or rethink wht ever you taught before ( does this make any sense ).And tht movie which is so predictable and clishe ridden but is sure as hell fun to watch,which in this case Disturbia is one of them.I swear some movies just dumb u down.And the only people who willingly sit trough these movies are dumb people(obviously cause they dont need to use thier brains,well if their brains actually work). I swear its scientifically proven somewhere ! i dont get the point of sitting through a movie while ure brian cells are getting fried.One genre of movie u wont be able to pay me to watch is anything which involves dancing.I mean have u seen them repeat all tht unisperational crap in every dance movie.Sure the dancing is fun to watch.Unless u find something for me to do during the other lame half of the movie then ill watch it.In other words "wake me up when they start dancing" .So long story short vacancy and disturbia were nice enough.number 23 is still unwatched .cause im putting my full trust in movie critics and am waiting for the right moment in which im bored out of my mind to watch this movie .. cause i did pay for it and all ..( mind my spelling take note tht its 2 o clock now )

No comments: