Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The F Word .

F . L . U . N . K
flunk
\'flaŋk\
Etymology:
perhaps blend of flinch and funk

to fail especially in an examination or course transitive verb 1 : to give a failing grade to 2 : to get a failing grade or result in
flunk·er noun

Word Of The Week , Flunk !.So its back to school and to my dismay that also means getting my trials back.well guess it was time to face the consequences of how laid back im being considering the major exam coming up.well its hard to take it seriously with subs like Moral studies and History ( Malaysian History That Is ), i mean seriously?
So back to flunking.My results were well below average.Although i did manage to ace English , Math and EST.And i barely scraped through with my chemistry with only 50 marks.I failed/flunked/totally destroyed Both My Moral Studies and History to pieces !,and according to Spm standards i did pass my Add Maths,but according to normal schools standards I ...Fuh..fuh..FLUNKED !
Kindda makes me a down right mother-flunker dontcha think ?!
So , obviously I'm not happy with my achievements.so guess I'm gonna try to well..study this time around and hopefully up a few grades.Wish Me Luck ! & Flunk You !



Peace Out , Play Safe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.