Sunday, October 28, 2007

Issue :Exam Stress

"If Oprah says Its Bad , Then Its Bad !"
David Marcus

sure was one hell of a week.The big day is coming up and I'm sure as hell not looking forward to it.Im trying my best to restrain myself from watching to much TV.So its goodbye freedom.And hello buckets of caffeine..

I haven't been getting much sleep lately.Its not what you think.Im not the study all night kind of guy.I do try to go to bed early i just toss and turn for maybe about 2 hours before i actually fall asleep.all this stress is turning me into an insomniac.Maybe its because of the loads of coffee and red bull ive been consuming.And yeah all this stress has also turned me into quite the emotional eater.Oh the temptation ! thank god the exams are in 3 weeks or so cause if i continue my eating habits for any longer id have a stroke or a heart attack or something bad.

Also exam stress makes you feel guilty for the smallest things.Like just say a friend asked you out,its like hey what bad can it do right ?but your gut goes " Your Gonna Regret This !"And you turn into a total Debbie Downer ! which sucks.but that's what exams do to you.they turn even the most liveliest of people into total wet blankets..

So theres no doubt ill be "MIA" for abit.Still trying to get my head into all out exam mode.Which is im guessing not gonna happened till 2 or 3 days before the exams.So wish me luck !

PS : To all Spm Candidates . Break a leg !
Advice:

  • Caffeine is a life saver if used wisely

  • If you don't like caffeine there's always red bull

  • Emotional Eating is quite a comfort it does help,but one of my theories in life is that " If Oprah says its bad than its bad" so its bad

  • And if you've done some emotional eating and its showing in more ways than one..say you have a thyroid problem like Oprah did !
  • For the record, i believe u Oprah !

  • I Love Oprah

  • No offence to Fat people !

  • This is kind of getting out of hand

  • I Cant Stop this ! These Bulleted lists make my post look so professional as if someone was actually thinking when they were writing it!




Peace out , Play Safe !



My Anatomy



3 comments:

Esther's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther's Blog said...

Hey David!!
I like wat u write!! So cute one. Laughed my head off readin this entry of urs. Ehs, really think u hav a future in all these writing stuff le..Hmmm maybe even on the drawin part :P Ur pretty good at it too! Heheks..

Gituen said...

Thanks ! haha .. im really running out of material try suggesting somethings hehe !