Thursday, October 18, 2007

Out With The Old In With The New

So my sister is back for the holidays . its funny you know the first few moments with her when she got back was So Awkward ! cause i think i was so glad that she was back i didn't really know where to start.But eventually we did catch up.I think the whole conversation starter went something like this."Nicole do you have any idea of whats happening to Britney Spears " (cause shes in boarding school basically exiled from media of any sort).Oh,how random it is to have britney as a conversation starter.But i have to admit the cracked up soon to be mug shot Hollywood blond did offer a wide range of topics to start a conversation with ,it was hilarious anyways.So being the big movie buffs we are , Nicole and i went to pick up some DVDs on the way back.Lets see we got that famous Seth rogan comedy that I've been waiting for all year to see ( cause its R rated) Knocked Up , Steven King's 1408,Gracie,and Surf's Up . So anyways getting in to topic now , so since my sister was back we decided to get a new ipod ,the new Ipod Classic and my old video ipod was to be passed down to Nicole." Sorry for the 'hand me down' Nicole!".She basically agreed to it cause she knew that my video ipod had limited space,and that i was a tv junkie and i needed and extra 130Gb's.Its not what its cut out to be anyways.the best feature's of the new ipod classic are the cover flow function,the split screen,the cool graphics,and ofcorse the huge 160GB Memory . But it does appear to be slower than the video ipod and i have to reset it allot.but im getting the hang of it now. But it was sad to see Annie Love go. oh by the way , thats the name i gave to my video ipod.Its Strange how you give really tacky names to things you treasure (no offence to anyone named Annie Love) but that was what i named my ipod as on my iTunes.Oh,and my new ipod classic is called Kelly Anne and yes it was somewhat inspired by The Real World : Sydney .


Peace Out , Play Safe !




















No comments: